Golf4Millions Event Manager
Manages event planning functions and staff on a daily basis. Core area of responsibility is the event planning team, including the Event Managers, Event Coordinators and Group Coordinators. Position oversees the administrative processes associated with the pre-event and post-event phases of all events and the associated transitions between all event phases. Ensures a seamless turnover from sales to operations and back to sales while consistently delivering a high level of service. Ensures the team maximizes revenue opportunities by up-selling and accurately forecasting all events. The position is responsible for achieving participant and PGA club pro satisfaction and for managing the financial performance of the department
Education and Experience
BA + 2-year degree from an accredited university in Event Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or 4 years managerial related work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Event Planning Operations
· Oversees function space and course blocks.
· Leads execution of activities to support the Event Management strategy.
· Works with direct reports to review scheduled events and troubleshoot potential challenges/conflicts.
· Leads discussions to review event complexity and proactively avoid service challenges and failures.
· Helps Manage budgets to maximize revenue and meet event needs.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, or perhaps you are a vibrant PGA / LPGA Apprentice or assistant pro looking for part time work please send your resume / CV to email@example.com .